Renaissance Charter School, Inc. was founded by a diverse group of Florida based individuals, concerned with the option of quality school choice for families and students in Florida. The intent was to provide a first rate academic school option for students and families. Currently, the Board has evolved to the members listed below. Each member is a proud Florida based, business and/or community supporter with hopes and visions for a continued and evolving, academically successful Charter School. The Board is responsible for the legal and financial obligations, establishes policy consistent with the School’s mission, and ensures that the programs and operations of the School are faithful to the terms of the charter.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please email us.
Renaissance Charter School, Inc. Board of Directors
- Ken Haiko, Chairman
- Dennis P. Clark, Vice-Chairman/Secretary
- Thomas P. Wheeler, Treasurer
- Billie Miller, Director
- John O’Brien, Director
- Patricia Smith, Director
- Four Corners Upper School 2019-2019: B
- Four Corners Middle School 2017-18: C
- Four Corners High School 2017-18: C
School Public Accountability Report (SPAR): Florida School Accountability Reports (opens new window)
9160 Bella Citta Blvd, Davenport FL 33896
Parent Grievance Procedure
If a parent has a grievance or complaint, please follow the process below:
- Seek to resolve the problem with the teacher, if applicable.
- If problem is not resolved, meet with school administration via an appointment.
- If still unresolved, please contact School Support, CSUSA at 954-202-3500.